Thursday, September 18, 2008

Navy Ball Is Coming

So the Navy Ball is in less than a month. Of course my hubby doesn't understand why the panning has to start taking place now. I just got my dress and I am officially the shopping queen. I got a BCBG dress that was originally $368 for only $69. Yes I am that good. So now I'm trying to find an updo that I like. Don't get me wrong I have liked the last ones I have had to get but for once I want to plan it and find something that's really unique. So now the search is on. Plus I still have to go get shoes, a purse and jewelry.

On another note, the hubby being home has been good. We had our first fight so now we're back in "normal" mode and past the whole honeymoon, starry eyed, don't leave my sight mode. Which is nice. The dogs have adjusted well to Brad, which has been nice. So the only other news is that my house finally has pretty much all the big furniture now. We've been able to get a new couch, computer, bedroom set, computer desk and a bunch of the little stuff. Only a little bit more to get. I'm definitely loving living on base, just because of the lack of bills. Not haing a $500 a month power bill is always a plus. So that's all that's new on this end.

1 comment:

Allison said...

YAY for the ball, hubby and I have never been but are thinking about attending this year. I hope you two have a blast.

Oh and congrats on the awesome shopping deal!!