Monday, April 13, 2009

Crazy Night

So last night was a bit hectic and exhausting. Andie, yes Andie, called me at 2330 last night asking if I could take care of her daughter. It seems that her mother fell in the shower and broke her arm and Andie was at work. The first time I hear from he in two weeks was to do a favor a for her... why does that not suprise me. Her daughter is still a sweetie though. Unfortunately she woke up on the walk down to my house so she was up unti l 0430. I thought was going to start hallucinating pretty soon. So all in all I didn't get to sleep until 0530, so most of my day is ruined. However it did affirm my suspiscions that apparently the only time that's good to call us is in a crisis. You gotta love people like that. Well I better get my ass in gear and attempt to salvage the day.

No comments: