Tuesday, April 21, 2009

God Bless Extensions

So the hubby called yesterday, first time in three weeks.... the news.... he has been extended on mission. Woohoo! Oh well we expected as much. Onto other news, last night my friend Amber came over with her baby bunnies because one of the babies eyes had swollen up tothe size of a marble... so at seven at night we were making an emergency vet run. The vet said they would be fine just a minor infection and to seperate the four bigger ones from the mother and the smaller ones. So I kept the small ones and Amber kept the bigger ones. This morning I wake up to two dead baby rabbits. At least we figured that would happen.

In other news our friend Ric got back from rehab for alcoholism the other day. Since the hubby and I don't drink much Ric asked to stay with us so he's not as tempted to drink. So I have a recovering alcoholic sleeping on my couch. No big deal, I asked the hubby about and he said it was fine.

In the rumor department Andie is spreading rumors that Brad and I are getting a divorce. I would just like to say I am sooooo glad that I'm still in high school apparently. The best part about it is as people start asking me about it and find out she's lying, all she's doing is alienating herself from everyone else. Still the final decision is to ignore it all. I just don't see the point of starting rumors.

So that's all that's new out here. Just taking one day at a time.

No comments: