Monday, July 7, 2008

The Time Is Coming

I have never felt such a range of emotions. The time is almost to an end. One minute I'm laughing, the next I start freaking out over little things. I absolutely can't wait for the hubby to get home. I still have difficulty watching Army Wives. I ball like a baby through just about the whole episode. I've taken to zoning out randomly throughout the day and each time the scenario changes a bit. Sometimes I'm knocking my husband on the ground because I'm running so fast to get to him, sometimes we're like the classic 40's picture that everyone knows, sometimes well I will admit it gets a bit x-rated. I can't believe that it's getting so close. I am so sick of sleeping in our bed with just the dog and cat. You do not know disturbing until you wake up with one arm around the dog and getting a face wash with bad puppy breath. Have I mentioned the puppy I got for Brad snores? It's almost like he's in bed with me!!! But man I feel like I'm finally going to be able to start living again. I didn't realize how much I could possibly miss Brad, how a piece of me is out there with him and I can't be full until he comes home. I can't wait for this homecoming. Well I've rambled enough for tonight.

2 comments:

Allison said...

I'm so happy to see your hubby is coming home, being a fellow Navy wife I understand your feelings. I can't wait for my homecoming day.

How do you like being stationed in Guam??

http://allisonwing.blogspot.com/

sbhayes said...

Hey, I couldn't find another way to contact you other than a public comment so I'll be brief. Future Navy wife here, as of next month (hopefully) and I just wanted to let you know I'm keeping up with your blog. Not like stalkerish, haha. But as a friend that wants to find everything she can possibly find out about Navy life. Look forward to your next post. Savannah B