Sunday, June 22, 2008

Murphy's Law

I never believed in Murphy's Law until this deployment. This morning I woke up, took my new puppy out (yes I got a puppy for my husband as a coming home present), and when I got back in the house the poor thing started vomiting all over the floor. So of course it was time to go to the vet. Well over $150 later, the puppy has medicine and I can go home and relax. Then I find out that to fix the damamge done to the truck is going to be $2800. I think that if it could go wrong, it definitely has. Have I mentioned I haven't told my husband that my dd backed into a pole? Waiting for a phone call to tell him, or at least that's what I'm telling myself. I'm not looking forward to that conversation. Well that's the newest happenings in the House of Id!

1 comment:

Allison said...

They say the car always breaks when the husband deploys....

Good Luck with the rest of this deployment!